Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 22: Not So Good

Okay, considering I've not spoken about day 1 yet, it's a little strange that I'm on day 22 already...but whatever, it's my blog! You can't tell me what to do!

Ahem, anyway. I'm actually on day 22 since I first start using it, not day 22 of exercise with it. And today was also my two week deadling for losing three pounds. (Wii Fit tries to set you deadlines for losing a specified amount of weight within a particular time period. It does warn you not to overdo it, and it seems to like a goal of losing three pounds in two weeks. That being said, you can also just choose to maintain your current weight.)

But gasp! I'd actually gained two pounds since the last time I exercised. Shucks. Luckily, the Wii didn't scold me and demand to know the reason for this weight gain, as it did last time. (Maybe it expects it of me now?) So I then managed a whole hour of exercise to rectify this disaster.

And now I'm hungry... :(

No comments: